- Supply Type:
- Place of Origin:
- Model Number:
tense sweet and floral fragrance
Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery and Aromatherapy
- Extraction Method:
Skin Care Private Label Oil
- Supply Types:
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Week
- Packaging Details
- 30ml /50ml/100ml amber or green glass bottles pasted with customers' label sticker, wrapped with bubble wrap sheet;
1kg/5kg special plastic bottle;
25kg/180kg iron drums
- Shanghai,Tianjin,Ningboand other China main port
- Lead Time :
- whithin 3 working days after receiving your payment
Purity Natural Rosehip Oil
Rose hip Oil (Rosa damascena) is known best for its sensuous and intense sweet floral fragrance. We manufacture best quality of rose hip oil by Hydro distillation method from the fresh petals of the rose flowers. The pure oil ranges in color from various shades of pale yellow to olive yellow, and it congeals to a waxy thickness when cooled in below room temperature. Our Rose hip Oil is most effective for moisturizing and hydrating the skin, while having a general stimulant and antiseptic action, which is good for all skin types.
Rosehip oil, sometimes called rose hip seed oil, can be obtained from wild rose (Rose moschata, Rosa rubignosa or Rosa canina) bushes, which grow in various areas around the world, including Europe and South Africa.
Not to be confused with rose essential oil, rose hip comes from the “hips,” the small fruits found behind the flowers, which are left once the roses have bloomed and lost their petals.
Rosehip oil has a subtle woody smell — it doesn’t have a rosy fragrance since it’s not made from the flower. The color can range from a deep golden hue to a rich red-orange color to a light yellow color.This can be an indicator of quality: golden or reddish rosehip oil is cold-pressed, while light-colored ones may be heavily processed or obtained from an inferior source.
- Latin Ref.- Rosa Damascena Pure Rose hip Oil
- Plant Part Used - Flower (Fresh Rose Petals)
- Appearance - Golden Liquid
- Smell - Intense sweet and floral fragrance
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Usage - Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery and Aromatherapy
- Mixes well with - Geranium, Jasmine, Clove and Palmarosa essential oils & Carrier Oils
- Extraction Method - Hydro Distillation
Benefits of Rosehip Oil:
Do a quick search of rosehip oil on the internet, and you will surely be blown away by the number of testimonials on its beneficial effects on skin and hair. Here are some of the most popular benefits of rosehip oil:
• Promotes healthy and vibrant skin. Rosehip oil is widely used in various skin care products. It helps fight the signs of aging and assists in diminishing photoaging.
• Nourishes dry hair and prevents dandruff. Apply lukewarm rosehip oil onto your scalp, leave it on for an hour and then wash it out.
• Keeps nails healthy. Massaging rosehip oil onto dry and brittle nails will hydrate them and make them strong.
• Helps heal wounds and burns and removes scars. Rosehip oil can help speed up the healing of wounds and burns, while keeping the area hydrated. It also helps reduce the appearance of stretchmarks, age spots, scars and hyper-pigmentation.
• Relieves sunburn. Apply rosehip oil to sunburn for a soothing and healing effect, while reducing inflammation.
Uses of Rosehip Oil:
1. Rosehips have been used for generations by Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans because of their healing properties.The Andean Indians of Chile also recognized the exceptional skin and hair care benefits of the plant as well as its essential oil.
2. Rose hips can be used to treat wounds and inflammations. For example, researchers in Germany and Denmark found that rose hip can actually ease rheumatoid arthritis pain and improve mobility by 20 to 25 percent.
3. Today, rosehip oil is most notably added to cosmetic products like moisturizers, shampoos and lotions for its skin and hair rejuvenating and healing properties. However, you can actually purchase rosehip oil and mix it with a safe carrier oil to make your own topical applications.
How Does Rosehip Oil Work?
What makes rosehip oil stand out from other essential oils is its vitamin A content, which binds the skin cells together and acts as an astringent. This washes away impurities and tightens your skin, giving it a youthful look.
The essential fatty acids also hold the same effect, binding the skin cells together for a more taut appearance. Because rosehip oil’s benefits are more readily obtained through the skin, your best bet to ensure that it works for you is to apply it topically as a:
• Conditioner — Add it to your favorite shampoo, or directly rub it into your scalp, and leave it on overnight.
• Facial moisturizer — Gently massage two to three drops of rosehip oil onto your freshly washed face twice a day, once in the morning and at night.
• Massage oil — Mix it with a safe carrier oil and use it as a massage oil.
• Treatment for skin conditions — Simply rub it onto the affected area to get its healing benefits.
Make sure to massage rosehip oil well into your skin to absorb all its nutrients. This oil has an ultrafine consistency and is lighter than other mineral oils, so it can be absorbed more quickly, instantly hydrating the skin without clogging your pores.
As with any essential oil, I advise doing a skin patch test before using this oil onto your skin. Simply apply a drop on your arm and see if any allergic reactions occur. I recommend diluting this oil in a safe carrier oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil before applying it on your skin, especially if you have a very sensitive complexion.
Wheat Grass Powder
Thunder God Vine Extract
Tongkat Ali Extract
Aloe Vera Extract
Tea Tree Oil
Rose Hip Oil
Because plant extract products are enterprise standard, we will send typical samples (usually 20g) for your testing by FEDEX/DHL/TNT.
** If the quality is confirmed by you, we insist on batch sample confirmation after your commercial order.
** If your testing result is different from us. We hope to exchange and unify the testing mothod, until the quality is confirmed by you. We also insist on batch sample confirmation after your commercial order.
** The feedback on the product quality and sales volume as well as customized packaging service given by most of our clients throughout the world is pretty good, we guarantee that the products supplied to you is authentic and of superior quality.
** There are always more and more follow-up formal orders from the same clients after the first formal order within every month regularly and frequently.
Q1: Can i get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What’s your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime?
A:Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount?
A:Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q8: How to contact us ?
A:You can chat with us by Trademanager,MSN&Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.
If you are interested in this product, Please click here and send me an Inquiry!
You May Like
You May Like
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.